Saturday, August 19, 2006

Where's the Beef?

In a comment today on an earlier post Brad asked what was for dinner. See the Gumby is odd and doesn't like to eat beef (or raw tomatoes, but that another post.) So for my "Beefapalooza" I have had:

Friday: Flank Steak marinated with olive oil, vinegar and eye-talian seasonings.




Saturday: Porter House Steak, ala bistecca alla fiorentina
and one big ass baked potato.




So the steak was done before the potato. So it will be baked potato for desert.

Also, the chilies are on the grill roasting.

Just waiting on the potato.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I'm jealous. I'm cooking chicken parmesan this evening. Tomorrow there will be beef!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

maybe I should go out of town more often so that Pokey can get his fill of beef. so to speak.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jeph said...

I do the same thing! If Brett's got to go to an evening work function, or the VERY rare out of town thing - I get fish or shrimp or scallops or...well, you get the idea! "Seafood's gross!" is what I'd hear if he was around when I tried cooking/eating that sorta stuff!

You have my sympathy! ;-)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home