Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Because today was my birthday I....

1. closed the house up and turn the air conditioning on this morning on as soon as Gumby left.

2. did not stop to fill up the tank, despite being desperately low on gas.

3. had brea, crackers and Chez-Its for breakfast.

4. did not close my office door once today.

5. did a Sudoku puzzle at lunch, despite needing to do work while quickly consuming my sandwich.

6. had a piece of blueberry coffee cake for a mid-day snack. (Thanks Sally for bringing that in!)

7. added a slice or Prosciutto di Parma onto my organic part-skim mozzarella cheese stick for my after work snack.

8. enjoyed a great dinner with my Sweetie. (Thanks Gumby!)

9. despite being overly full, shared dessert with before mentioned Sweetie.

10. had a martini for my second dessert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Because, after all, "It's your thang, do whatcha wanna do!"

(At least for a day.)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Happy Birthday! Was there a third dessert? ~eg~

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home