Friday, April 21, 2006

Tyler



My name...Tyler
Age...11
Childhood ambition... To make the world a better and safer place.
Soundtrack... Al Yankovic
Retreat...Sleeping under the sheets.
Wildest dream... To finally catch the squirrel
Proudest moment... The day I humped Scout and lived.
Biggest challenge... Trying to play with Radley, he's SO big.
Alarm clock... I think that the yellow dog wakes up Anna and then she wakes me up.
Perfect day... A meal every two hours.
First job... I guarded the house from squirrels, leaves and other bad things.
Indulgence... Any food left on the kitchen counter.
Last purchase... My anti-depressants
Favorite movie...Caddy Shack
Inspiration...Willie Coyote
My life... is busy
My card... Discover

Questions are on loan from My Spin On Things

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

You know of course, leaves can be very scary things that people should be protected from.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home