Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Radley, the original yellow dog



My name...Radley
Age…7
Childhood ambition...World peace
Soundtrack...Duran Duran, ABBA, Showtunes!
Retreat...Being with my Bob
Wildest dream...Me alone in a cheese store.
Proudest moment...Making new friends with Anna and Tyler.
Biggest challenge...Speaking English.
Alarm clock...My friend, Mr. Sunshine.
Perfect day...food and a lot of Bob time … and some cheese snacks!
First job...I’ve been in the pound twice, does that count?
Indulgence...Parmigiano-Reggiano
Last purchase...???? I don’t have any pockets!
Favorite movie...To Kill a Mockingbird
Inspiration...My sunset meditation.
My life...I’m very happay. When do we eat again?
My card...I don’t have any cards, but I do have a few tags.

Questions are on loan from My Spin On Things

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Now see, Radley is my kind of dog. He's Nothing like the mess of a coker-spaniel that we have.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home