Thursday, April 20, 2006

Scout


My name...Scout
Ageā€¦10
Childhood ambition...World domination
Soundtrack...Mahler and The Smiths
Retreat...Sunning in the backyard
Wildest dream...again, world domination
Proudest moment...Everyday of my life
Biggest challenge...Dealing with inferiors
Alarm clock...The Yellow Dog, what a pain!
Perfect day...Sleeping in late, sunny naps, and a lot of butt rubs
First job...I don't work
Indulgence...Bandanas
Last purchase...Traps for small dogs
Favorite movie...To Kill a Mockingbird
Inspiration...Margaret Thatcher
My life...Miserable
My card...PetSmarts

Questions are on loan from My Spin On Things

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Margaret Thatcher is Scout's inspiration?! I love it!

The poor thing is miserable? Now, that wouldn't be because of Tyler, would it?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home