Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I hate Tuesdays...but I love doing laundry!

Some people have said that I do laundry on any day of the week that ends in "y". Well I wouldn't be unhappy to do laundry often, but I do pass on popping in a load on a Friday night.

I was wondering about the origins of my love of doing laundry and I think I found it. As a wee Toadhead-tot, back in Arkansas, I always got to fold or I guess tried to fold the laundry while mom had Another World on the TV.

Oh! Another World, what a great show. I still miss Rachel, Mac and Iris.

While my older brothers were out in the yard playing football or some war game. I was with my laundry and soaps. What a fabulous way for a boy to spend a summer afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

We both hate to do laundry. It is a shortcoming that we both share.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

I don't mind doing laundry. I just seem to hate putting it away! Right now, I have at least one basket with CLEAN clothes that have been sitting on the bedroom floor for at least a week. I'm such a loser.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home