Friday, July 07, 2006

Vacation Photos for Friday


I finally went up the CN Tower. I stood on the glass floor, eventually. I did not soil my pants, pass out, or vomit. However, tonight I do plan on having nightmares.


Well excuse me for taking a photo of your son's glorious ass.


This is my favorite place to eat in all of Toronto. Famous Hot Dogs (just $2.00) at the corner of Church Street and Wellesley.



Both of the boys had noodle legs at first, but they too were able to enjoy the view to the north over Toronto.

2 Comments:

Blogger goblinbox said...

The "glorious ass" caption made me laugh out loud! I imagined Steve Martin's "excuuuuuuse me!" voice. Hah!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Jeph said...

ROFL! You have to be WAY more subtle when stalking hot guys!!! Oh well - practice makes prefect! ;-)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home