Sunday, October 08, 2006

October 9, 2005


A year ago today, Gumby and I were on our way to Italy for a week and a half trip. We enjoyed great food, the sights, wine, and stalking Italian hotness, etc.

Since I was having more fun this time last year than I am now, I will be reliving the trip on my blog over the next week or so.

In this photo, it's the two of us on what we thought was a rather bad flight on American Airlines, however compared to the return filght...this flight wasn't that bad...

On the flight over, the only kid on this plane was sitting behind ME. He kicked my seat for about 6 hours. His mom told me if it started to bother me, just to let her know. Honey get a clue! I also spilled wine all over me. Gumby slept but unfortunately I can't sleep on planes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

I so wish we were on our way there again today!!!

and I didn't sleep all that much on the plane. I think I slept more on the train from Rome to Venice.

3:58 PM  
Blogger The Yellow Dog Speaks said...

As I remember it, I can't sleep on trains either.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home