Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Food for Thought


I LOVE Bacon. I love to smell it cooking and I even like the smell of it raw. It just taste wonderful. It's pork after all!!

But I only eat bacon a few times a year, maybe when I'm on 100000mg of Lipitor I will be able to eat it more often. I found this recipe and thought it sounded great.

Bacon Tacos

12 slices bacon
1 package of taco seasoning
Chopped purple onion
Shredded lettuce
Diced tomato
Salsa
Sour cream
Shredded cheddar cheese
Flour tortillas

Cook bacon with taco seasoning, and then drain.
Serve like you would Tacos

Recipe from The Bacon Show.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Um, could I give a hearty HELL YEAH for bacon?

I've always felt sorry for those who cannot eat bacon because of their religious convictions.

Can you imagine how intoxicating the aroma is, especially to someone that has never eaten it?

I say that God wouldn't have made it smell that good if you weren't supposed to eat it!

(Thanks for the recipe, Pokey. I'll try it.)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

ummm... when will we be having that? my mouth is already watering...

thanks for at least waiting until AFTER my blood test...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Wow, bacon tacos, huh? Sounds delish!

9:28 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Oh cool! That sounds way good. I'm assuming that you crumble the tacos. I've got to try this soon.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home