Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Favorite Food List


I sat down and thought about my favorite foods. Here they are in the order in which I thought about them. I think I'll do this each season to see how the list changes.

1. Southern Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and a slice of a homegrown tomato.
2. Pulled pork sandwich with the cole slaw and vinegar sauce on the sandwich.
3. Bacon
4. Fried Catfish
5. Parmigiano-Reggiano
6. Prosciutto di Parma
7. Capers
8. Pecorino Toscano
8.5. Goat Cheese
9. Mudd-Pie
10. Black-eye peas and chowchow
11. Chicken and dumplings
12. Fried Peach Pie
13. Blackberry or peach cobbler
14. Pound Cake
15. Macaroni and Cheese
16. Chocolate pie
17. Pistachio, Pineapple, or Chocolate Gelato
18. Turkey and Cornbread Dressing
19. Mortedella
20. Fried eggs


What this list shows is that 1. I'm originally from the South, 2. I love Italian food, 3. I'm a cheese whore, 4. Maybe I have found the cause of the whole cholesterol issue, and 5. I might be gay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Damn you and this fried catfish! I'll be frying some this evening now.

A little factoid: I once took 3rd place in a catfish cooking contest.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home