Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Photo for Tuesday 10/02/07



Tonight's dinner - Eggplant Parmesan Stacks.

This is a great recipe I saw over at Ms.Adventures in Italy I followed her recipe except for the arugula, which the market didn't have today. I used baby spinach. The arugula would be better as would the basil (which I have growing in the back yard but for some reason didn't think about using). I was able to use tomato sauce I put up last fall. I think the next time I prepare this I will give smoked mozzarella a try.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Sounds delicious. The smoked mozerella would be a nice touch, I suspect.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Gumby said...

I wanted to call it "Leaning Tower of Eggplant", but Pokey said no.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Hah!

Or how about "Eggplant Pisa style"?

Oooo and I just did a babelfish translation, you might could work with this... "Melanzana nello stile di Pisa".

Love it!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home