Friday, December 15, 2006

It's time to slow down

Early last Sunday morning as we were coming home from a night out, I realized that we both had forgotten our fourth anniversary which was on the 6th. My job is sucking away my life and Gumby is in the same boat.

I spend my whole day dealing with the latest crisis in front of me with blinders on so I can't see the rest of the world that is around me. I work at home almost every night so really the blinders are aways on. I know this will end. It needs to because I'm tired.

Happy Anniversary Gumby! I'm thinking a big party on January 6th?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good to me. I've been hoping for an excuse to visit Alana...

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good to me. I've been hoping for an excuse to visit Alana...

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jeph said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home